Google+

Monday, February 18, 2013

Sneak Peek #2 - Our March Kit

If color makes you happy, then so will our March Kit!  Today we turn it over to Erin and Brit to show you how they used the color to create two very different layouts. 

"Hey Stud" by Erin Blegen

I don't know who taught my son how to pose, but it sure wasn't me! This photo was taken last summer of my little Gunner and he used to do this for me ALL the time. I'd just pull out the camera and there he was with a smile...waiting. :)

I really enjoyed putting this color combo together. It's so much fun to cut apart and piece apart various elements into something that just feels "mean to be". I used some Basic Grey packaging, a few of the closures from the envelopes to accent my punched circles, and plenty of fussy cutting to put this project together.


From the Flower Add-On:
Prima: Charlotte: Tiffany

From the Embellishment Add-On:
Basic Grey: Serenade: Designer Chipboard Stickers
Blue Fern Studios: Chipboard: Garden Window
Maya Road: Burlap Trim: Sunset

***************************************

"My Own Little Butterfly Garden" by Brit Sviggum

Tuva is out playing in the garden. And on this exact day, she was looking for butterflies. So I just HAD to add all these cute butterflies to the page :) 

Papers:
Magenta: Color Me Softly: Tea Garden
Magenta: Printemps Passion: Dancing Butterfly

Embellishments add-ons:
Basic Grey: Serenade: Stickers
Basic Grey: Serenade: Designer Chipboard Stickers

I have also used cheesecloth, spray and acrylic paint.

1 comment:

  1. Woohoo, I love this! And I really love butterflies too! :)

    xoxo Kicki

    ReplyDelete