Google+

Friday, June 21, 2013

One more layout for coming July kit

Hello dear friends! Its Evgenia Petzer today with you.
I am the happy new design team memeber and I would love to introduce myself to you:


My name is Evgenia Petzer, I am 28 years old. And for last 2 years we live in sunny South Africa, though i am from Russia.
I am married for over 5 years, we have a 4 year old son and a cat and a little cute yorkie.
I love to make layouts and cards, my style is always detailed and layered.
Currently i am designing for: Bo Bunny, Ingvild Bolme, Melissa Frances, Memory Box, UHK and Chic Tags.
I am also lucky enough to have many publications in magazines all over the world.
I will be happy if you stop by my blog http://evgeniapetzer.blogspot.com/


*******
If you missed the look of a coming July kit you can check this link, its really so gorgeous! I already completed all of my projects but for now i will just show you one:)


and some close ups:



I used the main kit and both add ons: flower add on and embellishment add on for this LO.

From my stash:
2 prima stencils,
shimmerz texturez
microbeads
sisal
gesso
glimmer glaze java


Thank you for stopping by! Enjoy the coming weekend!

3 comments: