Google+

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

October Kit Inspiration from Camilla

Hi there! What a lovely kit we have in October! And it has so many different style options.

First a layout about my boy. Even though I have used flowers the papers and embellishment makes it boyish. I just love the quote on the chipboard: "It takes courage to fly."


For my layout I have used the main kit, the flower add-on and the embellishment add-on.
From my stash: die, border punches

Then a layout about my dreaming girl. The flowers in the add-on kit are so gorgeous and easy to cluster together. Just mix your favourite colours.


For my layout I have used the main kit, the flower add-on and the embellishment add-on.
From my stash: doily, border punch, dies

And now a more girly page with splashes of pink. I have used the lovely mask in the embellishment add-on kit. Some mist and some stamping add a bit to the background.


For my layout I have used the main kit, the flower add-on and the embellishment add-on.
From my stash: stamp, texture paste, mist, cheese cloth

And finally, a layout using the colourful Tilda papers. To soften the papers underneath the photo I used a mask and some gesso. Those lovely flowers really match the papers brilliantly.


For my layout I have used the main kit, the flower add-on and the embellishment add-on.
From my stash: mask, gesso, stamp, dies

I hope you will be back in a few days to get more inspiration from the members of the C'est Magnifique Design Team.

1 comment: