Google+

Monday, September 9, 2013

Some layouts plus video from Evgenia

Hello girls! its Evgenia Petzer with yu today with my other 3 layouts from this month's gorgeous kit. I really had a great time playing with it and hope that you will also like it.
This paper is really uniqie, its come from my motherland Russia and i really love the designs.

The kit and some add-ons are still available in the store, please check this link.

Ok, lets have a look on my samples?



For all of the LOs I used the main kit, and then both add-ons
and from my stash:

  • pearls
  • doilies,
  • gesso
  • acrylic paints
  • viva decor paper pen


You can check once again the content of the kit here:


Thank you for checking my projects, hope all of you will have a wonderful week!

Evgenia.

6 comments:

  1. such a beautiful layout- thanks for sharing !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the video!!
    You made a gorgeous layout!!!
    Have a nice week
    Magda

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow loved your video its brilliant and love your layout its beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hvor er det smukt, og skønt at se dine hurtige, sikre og meget kreative hænder arbejde, tak for synet. knus morkaren.

    ReplyDelete