Google+

Sunday, November 3, 2013

Meet our November Guest Designer - Kelly Foster

We are so very excited to have Kelly Foster designing with us in November.  Kelly is the sister of our design team member Erin Blegen, and they are both awesome artists!  Kelly has been busy working with our November kit, and you're going to love what she has created.  I'll turn things over to Kelly now so she can tell you a little more about herself, and share her November Kit layouts with you.  We still have some of these kits, "Falling Leaves" available in the store.



Hello there, my name is Kelly Foster, from Minnesota (USA).  

I got started scrapbooking about 3 years ago, shortly after I had my first child. I have two little girls, ages 3, and 1…Lilah and Paisley.  They are spiritedly little red headed girlies and they keep me on my toes, and provide me with endless inspiration. Most of my creations feature one or both of their sweet faces.
 
I am completely in love with mixed media scrapbooking, and am endlessly experimenting with new ideas, products, and techniques. I strive to always create a unique look on my projects by playing with unique colors and textures. I am currently enjoying sharing what I have learned through video tutorials, and am finding it very rewarding!
 
Aside from scrapbooking, I love to sew, (although this hobby is sadly neglected due to lack of time.) I also really love to bake, cook, read, and shop J

Thank you so much for having me as your guest this month!  You can find more of my creations and all of my tutorials on my blog: http://scrappin-sisters.blogspot.com.
 
 **************************************************************************************
 I was pleasantly surprised with how perfectly the colors in my photo went with my favorite piece of patterned paper from this kit, therefore making the perfect background! I kept it simple and left a lot of "white space" so as not to cover the gorgeous pattern of the Maja paper too much. This photo of my youngest, Paisley, is one of my favorites and I really wanted it to stand out!






Thanks Kelly!  Your colorful style is just perfect with our November kit.

7 comments:

  1. So excited to have you! these are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hvor dejlige LOer jeg er vild med din farvesans, og dine små piger er så kære, især det røde hår elsker jeg, min barndomsveninde var også meget rødhåret. knus morkaren.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just brilliant - Kelly's work is wonderful!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete