Google+

Saturday, May 31, 2014

A Bittersweet Goodbye!

The time has finally come for the sale to be complete and for Deonna to step in as the new head of C'est Magnifique Kits!

I just wanted to come on and thank everyone from the bottom of my heart for all of the continued support and business over the last 3 years.  It has been a great ride for me - I have just loved designing the kits and getting to know so many of you via email and phone calls.

But, like I mentioned earlier, the time has come for me to free up some time to take better care of my son and to continue to grow Blue Fern Studios.

With that being said, this isn't technically 'goodbye' as I am still part of the industry (and will be helping Deonna plan the kits for a few months), but 'best of luck' to all of you!

And look to the blog on the 1st to learn all about your new owner, Deonna!

1 comment:

  1. Boy, I am going to miss you bad!!!! You have been the face of this kit, and what a great kit club it has been. You are wonderful, and i wish you the very best in all your future endeavors!!!

    ReplyDelete