Google+

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

One More for the June MMM Kit w/Erin

Hi everyone. Today is a bittersweet day for me. I've been honored to be a part of the C'est Magnifique family for so long now, but it is now my turn to say good-bye. It's been a pleasure designing with these amazing kits every month and am honored to have been given the opportunity. 

I leave you today with a card that I created using the June MMM kit...

"Discover"
I started out with the rub-ons on my card base, applying them to the upper-left and lower-right. Next I used a craft knife to lightly spread gesso over everything, but wiping it away from the rub-ons.

The 13 Arts paint in this kit is smooth as butter! I used a mask and a craft knife to create the stenciled design and allowed it to dry on its own. Next I began applying the purple and blue Gelatos along the edges where the stenciled areas were. With a baby wipe, I began to blend them and then discovered that upon doing so, the painted stenciled areas began to blend as well. 

Finally, I added the Blue Fern Studios "Techno Rings" chipboard (cut in half) and the Maya Road wood hearts before finishing it all off with a flower cluster.

One more look at the complete MMM Kit:

Thank-you so much for allowing me to share with you all this time. 

C'est Magnifique is in great hands and I know there are so many exciting things to come! So stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. Very nice card! I love the way you used the maskng here :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Love the texture and dimension!

    ReplyDelete