Google+

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Tammy's First Layouts with the New July Kit!

Hi!  I am Tammy, a new DT member. I am so honored to be here for the first time on C'est Magnifique Kits to share what I've created with the Fabulous July Kit! Let me tell you this kit is packed with some awesome goodies!

This first layout I call "Cherish".  It is a picture of my Husband and I.


I used items from the Main KitFlower Add-onEmbellishment Add-on, and the Magnifique Mixed Media Kit. I also used a paper punch, a doily, and pieces of cheesecloth from my stash. I also used a little bit of white stain on the purple flowers to soften the color.

I really love the romantic look I got from this kit! 
  
I call my second layout "Sisters".  The picture is our youngest daughter and a few of her sorority sisters when she was still in college.
  

I used items from the Main Kit, Flower Add-on, Embellishment Add-on, and the Magnifique Mixed Media Kit.  I started by using some gesso from my stash. I used it on the paper, photo and a little on the burlap. I also used some green stain from my stash on the chipboard, The lamp post stamp from the Embellishment Add on kit went perfect with the picture. The butterflies above the DZ were fussy cut from the BoBunny package in the kit.(I don't throw anything away) This kit was really fun to play with!  

I can't wait to see what the other Design Team Members have created with this kit!


4 comments:

  1. Lovely layout Tammy, congrats on the new design team. Love all the fabulous pieces and papers that come in the kits

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Tammy! Beautiful work on your first spread with cestmagnifique! Whoo-Hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout and picture

    ReplyDelete