Google+

Saturday, August 2, 2014

August kit with Karita

Hi everyone!

Karita here and today is my turn to share a few projects I made with the August kit,
and here´s the first one.
For this layout I´ve used the main kit, the flower add-on, the embellishment add-on and the MMM kit. 
From my stash: gesso, modelling paste and stamp

Here´s my second layout and for this layout I used mixed media style.
For this layout I´ve used the main kit, the flower add-on, the embellishment add-on and the MMM kit. 
From my stash: gesso, stamp, modelling paste and mask.

Also I´ve made two cards and here´s the first one.
For this card I´ve used the main kit, the flower add-on and the MMM kit.
From my stash: paper doily

And the second card
For this card I´ve used the main kit, the embellishment add-on, the flower add-on and the MMM kit.

Thank you for looking!
Wishing you all a lovely day!

3 comments: