Google+

Saturday, April 4, 2015

Second Chance Saturday with Deonna

Hi C'est Magnifique fans! Deonna here today sharing a layout that I created for Second Chance Saturday. From time to time we will choose a Saturday to share projects created with past kits or items from the store that were designed by a talented team member or one of the artistic crafters who purchase our kits. Today I'm sharing a fresh floral page that I designed with patterned papers from the Prima Zephyr collection, an oldie but goodie!


Now that the weather is warming up and the flowers are in bloom, I'm looking to bring some of the beauty of Spring into my craft room. The fresh blues and fiery pinks, oranges and yellows present in the Zephyr collection has me thinking Spring!


I selected flowers from my stash to complement the colors on the piece of Zephyr Angelus patterned paper. I arranged the flower clusters on three areas around the oval focal point to help the eye move around the page. I was careful to not cover the cute little lady bugs on the oval border!


I like to use the end of a paint brush to curl the wire stems that are attached to some of the flowers to add a touch of whimsy to my page.


I used the Martha Stewart Flower Patch Corner Punch on a piece of Zephyr Zanella patterned paper to create an oval-shaped paper to set inside the large white space in the center of the Zephyr Angelus patterned paper.


My page is ready ready for photos!

Thanks for stopping by today! I hope I have inspired you to reach back into your stash and bring out some of your older collections.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, this is gorgeous! I love the oval shaped punched area - awesome.

    ReplyDelete