Google+

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Guest Designer Rhonda Van Ginkel - September Card Kit

Greetings, it's Rhonda Van Ginkel here to host the blog for you today.  I am honored to Guest Design for C'est Magnifique Kit Club again and this time to feature designs using the C'est Magnifique September 2015 Card Kit.

"Love This"

For my first card, I loved the pretty card bases that are included in the kit and wanted to feature this pretty soft rose first.

I used the pretty colors in the Authentique Classique paper to compliment the pink and framed it with some filmstrip die cuts using black cardstock from my stash.


I've used the pretty sequins and enamel dots here from the Embellishment Add-On for September Kit. The stamping on the background was done with a stamp from my personal collection.

"Life's a party, Enjoy it"

For my next card, I wanted to feature the pretty wooden frame that is included with the kit. I've paired it with a Pink Paislee gray flower from the Flower Add-On September 2015 Kit.


Don't you just love the sentiment? I thought it was so cute! I added the metal arrow from the Embellishment Add-On for September Kit.

"Just Lovely"

This card was inspired by the card base design, it is so cute all on its own. I didn't want to cover the design, but chose to accent it and build on it.


I did a die-cut from the patterned paper, then added some embellishments from the Embellishment Add-On Kit; Die-Cuts, Wooden Pieces and Arrow.

"Happy Day... these are the moments to remember forever"

For this card, again I've used one of the cute card bases included in the kit. I paired it with some of the pale pink cardstock and used one of the sentiment blocks from the patterned papers included in the kit.



Be sure to check out the C'est Magnifique Store to get your very own September 2015 Card Kit today! If you love those enamel dots, wood veneers, die cuts, sweet bows and arrows, be sure to check out the Embellishment Add-On Kit while you're there. There is also a Flower Add-On September 2015 Kit if you really love flowers for your projects.

Thank you so much for having me back again as a Guest Designer - it's always a treat designing with these gorgeous kits! I will be back again soon to share a few more projects with you using the September 2015 Card Kit.

Have a creative day!
Rhonda Van Ginkel

5 comments: