Google+

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Maria´s January Projects

Hi,

Maria here today to share my January projects.
The January Kits are so beautiful and fun to work with. I have, as usual, mixed the different kits on my pages. I have used the main kit, the flower add-on, the embellishment add-on and the mixed media kit.

My first layout - I love the romantic style in these papers. I´ve used many flowers on my layout and then used gesso to get the mixed media feeling to the page. The chipboards that come in the kits are beautiful!




My second layout - "Family". I have cut out the bird and the balloon and added them as decorations on my layout. Many of the papers have great images that can be cut out and used on your pages.




In the mixed media kit, you can find paints in matching colors to the papers. I made a page in my journal. 




Finally, some ATC cards 



That´s all for today, thanks for stopping by. Make sure to check out the kits in the store.

Maria

2 comments: